Monday, December 2, 2013

Daily Gnawnian Advent Calendar

There is something new that started a few days ago...a Mousehunt Advent Calendar! See below for the details from the devs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's December on the Gnawnian calendar, meaning the Great Winter Hunt is just around the corner! This year the King is looking to spread festive cheer a little early by handing out chocolate advent calendars to each and every hunter!

Each day in December leading up to the 24th, you'll be able to open a door on your Gnawnian Advent Calendar to reveal a tasty treat inside. As a bonus, if you open the door on the exact day it unlocks, the King will give you a little something extra!


Viewing your Gnawnian Advent Calendar

The advent calendar can be accessed in two ways. A small "advent calendar" link has been added to the navigation bar near the very top of the game. Additionally, if you have an unopened door on your calendar, a banner will appear above your journal reminding you to claim your tasty treat!

Remember: Opening the door on the exact date grants a bonus item from the King! The bonus item will vary from day to day, so check back often!


(Link at the top of the game is always there.)



(Banner above journal appears when you have an unopened door.)


(Tasty Advent Chocolate. Not to scale.)



When does the day reset?

Midnight in Gnawnia just so happens to be the same as what hunter's may call "UTC" (Coordinated Universal Time). This is the same time daily gifting counts reset.

8 comments:

  1. Nice update, and good timing too. ^^. BTW, have you guys post a guide about the King's gauntlet yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I guess I never did one on the King's Gauntlet, but I will make sure I add it. I'll try to get it up next week, as I'm traveling this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I initially had a page marker for it but I used it for the Living Garden. I could never change the hyperlink though, so if you go to the Living Garden, the hyperlink says something about Valor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D ok i'll check it out. thanks ^^. And happy travelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, If i have questions about mousehunt, can I email you or just post in the comment section like this?? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mrowland1@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Kabals

    Contact me at either place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok i'll definitely add you when I get home, I'm on vacation for 4 days more :D

    ReplyDelete